Educated Lawyers is:
Educated Lawyers was founded in 2012 by some of educated and experienced lawyers. After five years of providing high quality legal services to international clients and expanding people of the firm to 10 experienced attorneys at law and finance experts, the Educated Lawyers has become a leading International law firm.
This is obvious that Regulations are changing day to day and this makes Law as a floating science and being up to date for lawyers is very essential, so our fresh and experienced attorneys achieved this goal by their high level legal information, trustworthiness and having lots of connections with other law firms all around the world. Educated Lawyers consists of experienced lawyers who graduated from top law faculties, can speak more than 5 important languages of Middle East region and also all are members of Iranian Bar Associations unions.
Because of large extension of territory of Iran, our lawyers based in most big cities of Iran and this is the reason of our quick legal services to our clients.
- To prepare and formulate Employment Agreement for foreign companies to hire local workers including annual salary, working hours, extra work, public holidays and etc ; and taking legal action on behalf of companies or settle down above mentioned employment matters with workers;
- Providing legal opinions on matters clients submitted for and also we are ready to give written affidavits to our clients in matters we find them true;
- To buy or sell any real estate properties on behalf of foreign companies to help them to start or finish their business in Iran; and taking legal action concerning about real estate properties through our proficient attorneys;
- To help Iranians living abroad and want to take legal action about family matters like Divorce and Adoption; also we are providing legal services to Iranian who Inherit and cannot be in Iran to protect their inheritance and want to take an attorney at law;
- To avoid paying Double Tax for foreign companies and their employees; giving advice on winding up corporation tax and any other relating matter to companies and Inheritance Tax for individuals
Our main Services:
- 0 to Z of corporate law like registration of foreign companies or their branches in all provinces of Iran , arranging and registering their minuets near Tehran Registration office and providing all legal services to them during their business in Iran;
- To protect our clients' intellectual property rights like: To register any Patent, Trademark, Industrial Design, Geographical Indication, Utility Model, Integrated Circuits, and Copy Rights of Companies in Territory of Iran to protect owners interest ; To prepare relative Contracts like Distribution Agent Contract, Sole Agent Contract ,Exclusive Right Agent Contract, Franchising Contract, Licensing Contract; for transferring above mentioned rights to other counterparty; and taking Civil Action against who infringed their exclusive rights;
- To prepare any contract according to our clients' need in Oil & Gas, Automobile and Construction sectors like: Finance, International Sale of Goods, Buy Back, Guaranty Agreement, B.O.T (Build, Own operate, Transfer), B.O.O(Build own Operate),B.T.O(Build, Transfer, Operate), B.T(Build, Transfer), B.L.T(Build, Lease, Transfer), Turnkey, or other legal documents concerning clients requirement; and To give legal advice companies about their commercial contract;
- To investigate Legal Entity and their board of directors or managing directors , according to Iranian Official Gazette; investigating Credit Rate of Iranian company in various areas such as Banking Sector or Insurance and investigating legal identity of Natural Person Sector for foreign companies who wants to start new business in iran;
- Cooperating with legal foundations and other law firms to do legal research on various legal subjects;
- To wind up any legal entity and to act as a liquidator to help foreign companies or their branches to handle these matter completely legal;
- Giving financial advice to our clients on investing in Iran and entering into Iranian capital market;
- and to provide compliance advice with Iranian regulations to many MNCs which are active in different sectors of industry in Iran like pharmaceutical companies;